So...can I just say that sometimes I think if Chelle & I broke off into our own family...& for the most part Robyn can come too...ok & Raelynn...(I'd say Ryan can definitely come...but he has to leave the cheapness behind...Walmart & shopping spree can not be used in the same sentence in the bizzaro world)...but if we just did our own thing & didn't try to SO hard to be there for everyone but ourselves...life would be a whole lot easier...& we would have only a fraction of the stress and even less B.S. to deal with...(ok...Chelle more than me...but I am speaking for her...because I am her best friend...so I get to)
It's important to me (& obviously to Chelle) that we continue our efforts that we learned from our mother (who obviously left for a reason)...to get family pictures..!! What is so hard about this concept..?? And why is it that even though we only do this every couple+ years...people bitch, complain, moan, etc about it..??
The place isn't good...the time isn't good...I don't want to wear black...etc...
Wearing black and denim was my idea & it was a good one..!! It's simple and easy and cute..!! Chelle added in the red ACCENTS...but I still don't understand why people complain..?! It's a BLACK shirt, jeans, & hopefully **black shoes...
**I personally wanted everyone to go barefoot...just as a precaution to those in the family that will show up in white tennis shoes or other assorted gems that are less than picture worthy :)
How does every person not own a one (1) black shirt..?? This is shocking news..!! But the more shocking thing is that certain people would rather wear their ski clothes than buy a black shirt..?? How is that fair to the rest of us..?? & further more...what color would everyone agree on..?? Would it be better to show up in whatever the heck you decided to put on that day & look like white trash..??
Please people...it shouldn't matter where...it shouldn't matter how far or what time...it shouldn't matter that while certain siblings were out Christmas shopping and happened upon black shirts to replace ski clothes that other siblings were secretly one-upping the other out of memories...it should matter that we still all like each other enough to have the stinkin' picture taken...
Whoever decides to plan the next family picture can decide on the time, location, and color of choice...whether it's ski clothes or dirty clothes...we will wear it...
On Saturday...there should be NO complaining, whining, bitching, moaning, etc about how far from your house it is...or how many kids you had to get ready and that's why your hair isn't done...
We should be happy that we are together...and that there have been no typical every 5-6 year Rodgers family tragedy's as of yet this year...This holiday season is suppose to be about being a family and having each other...& for those of you that complain...you should be ashamed of yourselves...you get to complain everyday to me....to Chelle...to your other friends...take a day off and be positive...your life isn't that bad...and your worst news ever that you get nearly every day...isn't even really bad news...so get over it..!!
So shut your mouths...put on an approved color scheming outfit...and let's take the damn picture already..!!
1 comment:
Yikes, I'm sensing a tad bit of frustration here. Hope everything "develops" nicely. Forgive the pun. ;)
Post a Comment