Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just an Hour or Two

The days seem to be flying by lately. I can't believe it's almost December already! Where did this year go? It seems like we skipped some portion of the year...it's been hot long enough to be two summers, but the old saying "there isn't enough time in the day" is gonna have to be changed to "there isn't enough time in the month"...or even the year!


This year hasn't been long enough...I've done a ton of cool stuff, but where did the time go?





Just after midnight....Jan 1st, 2007















In February Mike's brother got married...













In March I was in the windy city for a traffic safety conference...














& I turned 27!!

















In April I was awarded the Medal of Life Saving...
















In May I was in Cancun with Mike...













June was Chicago & Wrigley field with Rob...














& the family reunion...











July we did the usual beach house trip...










& Sea World too....










In August I was FORCED to fly to San Diego to be tortured...there were NO pictures allowed..since torture is illegal









In September Mike left for his long awaited Alaska trip










& I got to bond with Remington...













In October it was the Coach Outlet...I mean Denver with Chelle...














In November 1 of my oldest friend's had her first baby...








This whole year has FLOWN by!! This past week flew by...It was just Saturday & now it's already the weekend again...I worked all week, but the time just flew by!

I need another day or two in my week...even better...how bout a couple more hours in the day? Just a couple...just to get stuff accomplished? How about an hour to exercise, an hour for homework, an hour to veg out out in front of the TV, an hour to make the phone calls to friends that there is never time to make, an extra hour to sleep, etc...

1 comment:

Carol said...

wow - all those months and no mention of hanging out with me :(