This year Derek attended skate camp June 22nd - June 26th. He stayed with Randi & Mike in Chandler so we could carpool with the Votaws. Randi drove all the boys in the morning and Jamie picked up all three boys in the afternoon. Carol was nice enough to keep Derek until Randi got home from work every afternoon.

He said he had an enjoyable time again this year and learned some new tricks too. But you know boys- they never give up too much information. He said he learned how to do a "kick flip", a "back side tailslide", a "lipslide", a "blunt to fakie", and he learned how to do a "360".

Also, this year Derek received the award for the "best trick"!! I went on the last day to take photos of Derek and his new tricks, so I'll post some of this pics I took that turned out.
2 comments:
Did he get a sponsor or what?
i think he had the best time after skate camp hangin' out at my house watching the news that michael jackson may have died :)
Post a Comment