I was lucky enough to go see Wicked on Saturday Night with 3 beautiful ladies. We got all dressed up and I even got to have my hair done.
My mom was buying tickets for the 2 oldest granddaughters for Christmas and I invited myself to tag along. Mom bought wonderful tickets that will be remembered for my next 4 birthdays (yes, they were expensive).
To be honest, I don't really like The Wizard of Oz, but I had heard too many people rave about Wicked that I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. It was so wonderful and I would love to go again, especially if the encore didn't end in the flu.
After my tummy rumbled throughout the entire 3 hour musical, I was ready to head home. But, by the time we got to Sydney's, I couldn't contain my dinner any longer. Well I don't think too many details are needed, but I spent the next 2 days in the bed or the bathroom. I am glad I am finally feeling better.
1 comment:
I absolutely loved Wicked!!! I can't wait to see it again :) How fun that you all got to go!
Post a Comment