Friday, December 29, 2006
Are You Feakin' Kiddin' Me?
I'm not sure why the last blog was even posted because I thought we were out of the 7Th grade. I am busy, as noted in my previous blog, but I still love you. I didn't know that everything I did needed to be with you or cleared through you via written permission slip at least 2 weeks in advance! I am sorry about that. As I recall, I hadn't been out to Wendy's the entire time she was building or has lived there because I am busy. You know that I rarely see Robyn either and it was a last minute/ hopefully, but not for sure, plan. I do believe I just spent 3 hours helping you make s gift and then several more hours with you on Christmas Eve. I thought we had fun. I try to call, not as much as I'd like, and you do not answer. I will try to do better. I want to do things with you, but you are frequently with Mike or who knows where with whomever and I don't care. I don't require the permission slip. And I didn't move 50 miles away, just 10. So.... I still love you and want to be your friend.... 7Th grade was a blast! So get your butt out of the freakin barrel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment