Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

This is all there is to say:

I don't care what my cheap ass brother says...he NEVER would have bought that Dora bike for an additional $40..!! I would bet dinner at a place Ryan would never take his wife that Emily would have been in tears with the trembling lip & all...waiting for Walmart to get the Dora bike back in stock...

2 comments:

Carol said...

i enjoy putting my 2 cents in so here it is...i agree with randi - knowing that ryan is probably as cheap as rj is. but - good job on buying the bike for her and making her day - possibly her week!

rymiembeal said...

Dude. I'm a dad. and a good dad at that. I would have left the store but come back after 30 minutes of crying. So I'm not a liar. Where are we going to eat?