Although Easter has absolutely NOTHING to do with Bunnies that lay eggs, I had a "good" time at the family get together Saturday night. This was my first hunt for eggs in several years; normally I'm at work on a Saturday night. Having the weekends off = Richelle tells Randi she has to go to the party...(I'm her favorite sibling because I'm not a cheater like Ryan aka "ANGEL BOY called out" & I do my best to keep her company when she would normally have to suffer alone through family events)...Richelle is so good, she has even talked Carol into dragging her family to this blessed event..!!



Anywho...I thought I would comment on the party through picture...that way there will be some understanding of how FUN it was..!!

I picked up Sydney (& forced her to come with me)...she was quite fun. I think she might FINALLY be past that bratty I want to kill you stage of her teen years...she was not annoying once..!! FINALLY!! WOO HOO!! Plus she did a good job keeping track of one of the smaller kids...again...FINALLY!! WOO HOO!!

The kids played out back...played or threw bats at my head...Hayden...they jumped on the tramp...then we had unmentionable food...no offense...& then the egg hunt began..!! The kids...including 13 year old Billy...had a great time looking for the eggs...& then some even counted them and arranged them by color...The OCD in Carsen is clearly why he's my favorite..!! (Oh...& he doesn't try to kill Miss McKenna & me with red flying bats..!!)

Regina FINALLY wore clothes that fit..!! WOO HOO!! She is such a cute girl when she wants to be...I just don't understand why certain people just don't care..?? When is it in life that women just give up on being cute...ya know...clothes that match, fit & are clean..?? Some make-up and quick blow dry..?? Regina looked super cute...Savannah says her crocks don't match...I say...One step at a time..!! Clothes that fit...clothes that are cute...& SHE HAS CROCKS...come on...that's 3 steps in one fashion statement..!!

Come on ladies...it's not that hard to be pretty...just look at the 2 pretty girls in this picture..!!
4 comments:
well well well - those are 2 very pretty ladies at the bottom if i do say so myself!
can i just ask one dumb question though - what is "e.b." ? east balley? or am i retarded for making fun of you when it is something totally different...?
it could only be a set of cuter gals if My Michelle were included.
you are a homo like randi's blogs say. ha ha j/k.
ps - i just found out e.b. stands for easter bunny - sorry about that randi :)
Post a Comment