the 2 prettiest sisters


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why I am a freak (well...part of the reason)

Here are some reasons that I care about what I care about...so make fun all you want...but you all are homos...dot dot dot

http://nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Communication%20&%20Consumer%20Information/Multimedia/Associated%20Files/crashdum2.ram

http://nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Communication%20&%20Consumer%20Information/Multimedia/Associated%20Files/Backover-VideoKids-Uncommanded.wmv

http://nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Communication%20&%20Consumer%20Information/Multimedia/Associated%20Files/crashdum3.ram

http://nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Communication%20&%20Consumer%20Information/Multimedia/Associated%20Files/crashdum4.ram

http://nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Communication%20&%20Consumer%20Information/Multimedia/Associated%20Files/crashdum5.ram
Posted by Mrs. Buv at 14:01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogger Buddies

  • Pretty Carol Jensen
  • Anna Lovett-Brown
  • Bonnie Collier
  • Brooklyn Grossarth
  • Derek Richards
  • Diane & Jimmy Koller
  • Erin Benites
  • Fa'anunu Family
  • Gail & Curtis Benson
  • Greg & Dustin Westover
  • Haley & Brent Jensen
  • Jason & Jessica Price
  • Jeannette Schneider
  • Jessi Young
  • Joe & Sarah Weatherspoon
  • Jon & Mallory Willyerd
  • Jon & Sondra Willyerd
  • Kim Miller
  • Koni & Austin Frost
  • Leslie Born
  • Lindie Warren
  • Marie Sala Wright
  • Melanie W
  • Melynda Abernathy
  • Nate & Hailee Bowler
  • Our Fav Teenager
  • Patrick Buvala
  • Paul & Emily Washburn
  • Rachel Kimbler
  • Rebecca Frost
  • Ryan & Michelle Rodgers
  • Sarah Buvala
  • Savannah Grossarth
  • Suzie & Anthony Willyerd
  • The Folks
  • Uncle Eric & Aunt Mary Ellen
Photobucket

In Case You Missed It...

  • ►  2009 (122)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2008 (202)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2007 (186)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • A Chinese Proverb
      • Why I am a freak (well...part of the reason)
      • Oh man, I have a BIG one!
      • Skate or Die Dude
      • Boy-Infested
      • You Suck
      • PHAT-ee at Costco
      • The E.B. portion of Easter
      • Well, Well, Well
      • T.G.I.G.F. (Thank Goodness It's Good Friday)
      • Egg Huntin'
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (15)

Our Favorite Sites

  • Annie Randall Photography
  • Bank of America
  • Bon Jovi
  • Coach
  • Costco
  • Desert Schools
  • Facebook
  • Gus-Gus
  • Jeff Dunham
  • Kurt & Anna Brown
  • Kurt Brown
  • Michael Godard
  • Pictures
  • Randi's My Space Page
  • Scrapbooker Heaven
  • Stop DUI
  • Sweets Unlimited
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." ~ Benjamin Button
About Me Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ MyNiceSpace.com
Picture Window theme. Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.