Sunday, April 08, 2007

Well, Well, Well

We are having a garage sale this weekend, so I thought I would go through each room of the house and do a little "de-cluttering". While going through my book shelf, a letter falls out of a book. I am excited because it is one of my mom's old books and I think it might be a letter to or from her. NOPE! the letter begins... and I quote, "Dear Regina, Please do not tell Richelle that I am writing a personal letter to you, because she writes me the most and I should be writing to her instead." I am thinking 2 things, 1. Why do I have Regina's letter? and 2. who in the heck is this from? The later question is answered when I flip to page FOUR (4) and I see that is from my dear, beloved brother RYAN. On the mission. Maybe that is why the writing tapered off a bit during the second year of the mission! He totally cheated on me. I knew he was a homo(looooser).

1 comment:

rymiembeal said...

I was using the "spirit." Obviously the spirit guided me to write to her because she was having a bad day or something. Plus she totally did better towards the end of my mission...