Saturday, April 14, 2007

PHAT-ee at Costco

Needing some weekly groceries (& other assorted items we don't really "need"), the boys & I headed out to our favorite place, COSTCO..!! As we rocked out to Bon Jovi, I pulled the mom-mobile into the parking lot behind another vehicle & spotted two (2) parking spots ahead on my left.

After the car in front of me pulled into one (1) of the spaces, I began to innocently pull into the other spot. I noticed that a lady started to pull out in front of me from another aisle. She stopped & I continued making my turn into my space; I did have the right of way.

All of a sudden I heard a loud horn honking...several times...repeatedly..!! I was looking around for the horn honker, when my head swiveled the direction of my driver's side window. I saw a crazy women standing next to my vehicle...so close I could smell her. My window was down, to enjoy the beautiful weather, so Crazy was able to talk directly to me.

While I tried to gather my ALL belongings, Crazy said, "I'll go ahead and wait while you back out of my parking space. You know I was waiting for this one." I then replied sweetly, "I didn't see your name on the space & I had no idea that you were waiting for it." She huffed, returned to her vehicle, backed down the aisle TWO (2) spaces, & parked.

I began the chore of unloading my 13 month old, my 4 year old, the diaper bag, & a purse; We then ALL began to look for a cart. Waiting for me at the end of my vehicle was Crazy - apparently the new wicked witch of the west..!! All of a sudden diarrhea started to spill from Crazy's mouth as she said to ME, "You are the one who could have used the exercise!"

To her dismay, I quickly responded, " I'd rather need exercise than need a face lift, biatch." (That's the nicer version...for those less liberal with their language when insulted.)

Cruella huffed again and walked herself into the store carrying nothing with her but her bad attitude and her mouth full of S#!&..!! I however, did not follow too closely behind for fear of teaching my chidren how to trip someone uglier than them.

1 comment:

Carol said...

holy crap that is by far one of the funniest blogs i have ever read. i cant believe that bizzo did that to you and i am sorry about that but it made for a great story. i hope your next trip to costco is better pretty girl!