I have been wanting/needing a new hobby & even took the basic motorcycle riding class earlier this year...SO...I think I found my new hobby!! All I need now...is a motorcycle!! Damn I hate being broke!! Stupid school...stupid mortgage...stupid responsibility!!
It's my goal for the near future to get a motorcycle...Mike wants me to add that my goal is really getting a quad...but he's wrong :) I'm sure Richelle will be on Mike's side...since her family just started that hobby :)
What I need is a hobby people...something that isn't work related...something that the book isn't $100 every 14 weeks...something that is fun...something that is relaxing...something that I can do alone or with someone if I choose...
Anywho...I had the best day!! A lot of money was raised for Nick's family & I even got showered with presents...it was awesome!!


5 comments:
how in the crap did you get presents at a fund raiser for someone else?
Michael loves me...that's how!!
I would have to agree with the others...get a quad!
Nate
A bike is WAY cooler Randi!!!!! I mean only wimps ride quads lol. Plus if you get a motorcycle I could ride with you, maybe.
Yeah and can you ride a quad on the main roads? Noooo you cannot! Bikes are 100x cooler than anything ever. Ever.
Post a Comment