
Derek took turns with Danny and Nate in the 110's and totally loved them. Of course he was a natural at it.

Anth immediately jumped onto the 400 and took off. He looked like a bigger version of Derek, just out enjoyin
g himself and having the time of his life.The remaining three loaded up with Hask in the Ranger and went up and down mountains and all over the desert. The combo's of people and vehicles were switched around over and over, ensuring everyone had fun and rode all everything.

Richelle was even brave enough to ride the quads herself. She started out on the baby and
moved up to the 400. Amazingly she did quite well and didn't even stall. We will work on shifting more next time. I am so glad that I have four boys that LOVE to be outside.
2 comments:
ok who do i have to be friends with to borrow the ranger :)
I am so jealous! I want a quad bad. That's awesome!
Nate
Post a Comment