Saturday, October 13, 2007

Uneventful

I guess I should blog something...since even I am getting bored without updates!! Life has been busy, but not with anything worth blogging about. This month so far has flown by!! I honestly haven't done much...except work!! That's nothing y'all want to hear about...

Last Monday was fun...Ryan was in town & actually hung out with Richelle & me!! We always laugh & have a good time with him. Too bad it's far and few between these days!!

Um...I trained a new guy for a friend all week. That was "fun." Okay...not as much "fun" as it was frustrating...It's hard to get a new guy in the middle of his training...every FTO has his/her own style & it's hard to know what's been taught already & what hasn't.

I got a my space page!! A bunch of friends at work have 'em...so I decided I would try it out. Mine is "private," so I have to approve people before they can view my sight...It's interesting & I don't quite know how everything works yet...but I'm sure I'll figure it out...

I am going with Michael (Maderazzo) on a memorial motorcycle ride tomorrow...the ride is to raise money for Nick Erfle's family. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I am also going out of town for a few days, but not until next week. I need a break from work...from life...from stress!! :) It should be a good time...but I can tell you this...it's gonna be cold!! I love winter clothes...boots...sweaters...YEA!!

Um...well...I guess that's about it...life is good...just uneventful!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

um what about me - what am i supposed to do - are you leaving me on monday nights again?! sniff sniff.