This year has absolutely flown by!! I can't believe Christmas was 2 days ago already!! Well I must say, this year the holiday has been fantastic!! I must admit that life as I live it these days is superb...phenomenal...unbelievably incredible...etc...
I got some good stuff for Christmas, but I mostly enjoyed giving this year. Mike & I "adopted" a family this year (my first time) and it was very fun...and gratifying too.
Plus, I work on the greatest squad ever...my family is healthy (for the most part)...I have my Nick...I have my awesome & lovable Mike!!
Hmm...life is good.
I got some good stuff for Christmas, but I mostly enjoyed giving this year. Mike & I "adopted" a family this year (my first time) and it was very fun...and gratifying too.
Plus, I work on the greatest squad ever...my family is healthy (for the most part)...I have my Nick...I have my awesome & lovable Mike!!
Hmm...life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment