Thursday, December 27, 2007

T'was the Night Before Christmas

Christmas Eve was very busy for us this year. I had to buy a new washer & dryer (not for a Christmas present) and we had to pick up some last minute stocking stuffers. We woke up early, after very little sleep, and Mike looked as if he might die from lack of sleep. Even Remi looked tired!!

So I sent them back to bed & headed out to Costco & to Famous Footwear. I made a pit stop at Mimi's Cafe on my way back to Mike's house. I picked up breakfast & the muffins for Brunch at Dad's house on Christmas morning.

After we ate, we headed to the east valley. First stop was Spencer's. That was easy & less painful than the first time I went there for this appliance purchase. Next, we hit up Starbucks, the post office, and then Super Target.

We roamed the aisles for much too long and then headed to my house. We loaded about 40 presents into my little car, I did a few things around the house and then we headed back to the west valley.

We were starving by this time in our day of travels spending money, we were LATE for any Christmas Eve dinner we even thought about going to .

We thought it would be awesome to grab some pizza & wings for dinner. Sooo...we sat on the couch for about 30 minutes & then we were off again. We delivered presents to 3 families & then drove North to help Santa.

Richelle & I giggled for as long as Mike & Anthony would allow and then we headed back to Mike's house. We opened our presents from each other and finally got some sleep at about 4am.

No comments: