Thursday, February 22, 2007

Balance Buddy? We Don't Need No Friggin' Balance Buddy

For those of you who don't know...Richelle has the smartest and the most beautiful boys in this WORLD..!! Hello..!! Have you seen them..??


They are so smart and so sweet...I just can't get enough of them...especially when they accomplish amazing things...& then call me at work to brag...


So there I was...sitting at work...minding my own business...willing the clock to tick by faster...(I was riding the jail wagon...the worst job ever!!)...when I got a message on my phone...I checked it and low and behold the sweetest voice I have ever heard...the innocent little voice that makes every bad thing disappear...the one that says "I said I love you with my hands!!" That tiny little voice that when I have to leave says, "Please don't go!"



Or my all time favorite..."I lub you!!"


My little piece of perfection...my tiny hero...the one person that can make me smile just by the sound of his voice...left me a message that said he learned how to ride his bike without training wheels...at age 3...and...WITHOUT THE BALANCE BUDDY..!!




Of course I called him immediately to hear the story a second time...and of course I fell in love all over again..!! I thought about leaving work early...stealing him in his duckie jammies, grabbing George the monkey and making a run for the border...but since they come in a package of 3...I decided just to visit this weekend...

1 comment:

solana2HOA said...

Whatever. He's almost 4. And he actually wanted to ride the bike. I had to not only teach her how to ride, I had to convince her that she wanted to ride. That in itself is 10 times harder tahn actually teaching her how to ride. Emily is way more stubborn than Carsen