Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the big TWO SIX for NIck

So to day was Nick's b-day...the big TWO SIX for him this year..!! For those of you that don't know...Nick is my roommate...We've been friends since I went to Phoenix, but life changed for him a few months ago and he needed a place to stay. We both expected it to be temporary, but I love having him here so much I hope he stays forever..!!

Anywho...He didn't quite have the spoiled day of Derek, but I am also not his mother. We hung out for a big part of the day. He helped me get a bunch of stuff moved around and cleaned up. In the middle of that fun & excitement...we found my original Nintendo & all the games..!!

Nick got it all hooked & working in a matter of minutes..!! We did have to try a few tricks...the blowing on the game...the quick slamming motion...etc...(fellow Nintendo fans will understand)...

After my class & Nick's afternoon nap we went to Hooters for dinner...

Ok...so it's not the most exciting b-day...but how exciting is it to turn 26..?? Since I turned 26 nearly a year ago...I can tell you that it isn't exciting at all...

Well...The Nintendo is enough to throw just about anyone over the edge of excitement...

And that's all I have to say about that...

No comments: