Friday, February 02, 2007

I LOVE PIZZA!


Today I was tired and PMSing so I needed a little pizza to make myself feel better. I have tried to order pizza for the last three weeks and I have been vetoed by the rest of the family. Today I was not giving in so I dialed up Sardellas and placed my order. We were outside with our nice, non-nosy neighbors so we invited them to have a tailgate party with us. I went inside and grabbed my purse and as I was driving out of the driveway, Tre told me he had a coupon for a free medium. He asked if I would get it for him. Being the nice neighbor that I am, I said yes. While he and his mom went in to grab the coupon I called Sardellas and added a medium FREE pizza. I waited and waited and there was no coupon to be found. I refused to call back a third time change the order. Needless to say, 9 of us enjoyed 2 large pizzas (8 extra slices), 1 medium (no extras) and 40 wings (21 extras). I felt much better and really enjoyed chatting with our friends. I love pizza, it heals the soul.

1 comment:

Carol said...

u know me - here are my 2 thoughts - first one, i LOVE chocolate - that heals everything and my second thought - you are looking very skinny!!