Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Girls Weekend

So since the one sister who did not have a camera, and blogs is sick of opening up the blog and NOT seeing a new post I will blog without a photo.

Last weekend the prettiest girls in the world were lucky enough to spend the weekend together at the 5 diamond Fairmont Princess hotel and Willow Springs Spa. It is nice to have a bell boy at your beck and call, but that does come with a price. I weighed that decision all weekend while I was pampered and decided that the cost was worth it. The time I spent under the massaging waterfalls was worth it and the laughter was definitely worth it.

We dined at 2 very expensive restaurants. One worth it and one NOT. We spent several hours trying to figure out why we where the only people eating the "country's best Mexican cuisine". And how do they get those ratings anyway? That was the not so good. The worth it one was the Melting Pot. While nothing is perfect, the chocolate was to die for. The ride back to the hotel had a couple unexpected stops, but it all came out and we were back to the good life.

All goods things must come to an end and so did our weekend. Now I am working on planning our next sisters get-a-way!

No comments: