Sunday, June 03, 2007
Jewelry Anybody?
The two prettiest sisters went to a lame party with cool jewelry last night. Richelle dragged Randi to one of her clients "lia sophia" jewelry party. Luckily for everyone we did go because as usual we were the only fun/pretty people at the place. Do you know the kind of party where 8-10 people sit around an out-dated living room and stare at each other. No one says anything funny, lets be honest, anything at all! Well, then in walk sparkle and shimmer (that's us) and the party came to life. Oh, sometimes being so needed gets kind of old, but we saved another party and ordered some cute jewelry. Guess what that means? Yes, you all are invited to attend our very own cool lia sophia jewelry party on Sept 15, 6:30pm in my very sheik living room. Bring a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Which one is Sparkle and which one is Shimmer? When I first read about Sparkle and Shimmer I was thinking I was reading about Grandma Joyce and Aunt Ann in a sequined formal gown...
Post a Comment