Luckily, we have taken a few side trips...and the wedding talk was left in the car for a few moments here & there. After breakfast this morning, my sisters tried to accomodate my need for a Coach Factory Store, so we drove and drove for what seemed like forever....13.1 miles later, with a few laps around the block we called twice & then asked a local resident...there was NO Coach Factory Store where we were. (Cabazon we re-visited on the way home...whew!!) While were were enroute to the imaginary Coach Factory Store, we did happen to drive by (& stop) at the Home of Sees Candy!! Our family LOVES Sees Candy...it's one of our family favorites and special things with our dad.
After stopping for a potty break in good ol' Blythe, we are finishing up our plans and our new to-do lists for this last leg of the trip. Wendy is driving, Carlys (mom) is supposed to be writing for Wendy, but instead we caught her working on cross-word puzzles!! Robyn is typing on her lap-top, Richelle is reading our newly handwritten notes (from each of us on each topic) to Robyn as she types...Syd is listening to her iPod & I am supposed to be searching the Internet for the favor box we want to use (but I am cheating too...ssh!!).
Anywho...I am SO ready to be done talking about the wedding for a day or two...ok...at least an hour or two!! I also start my new schedule tomorrow...so I don't go in until 1pm or 3pm depending on the week (every other week I get to work 4-ten hour shifts, so my start time will vary).
1 comment:
Good Luck with the new schedule!
Post a Comment