Have you ever been really happy for someone, but secretly sad. I guess it is a selfish sad.
I HATE change and anyone that knows me, knows that about me!
Over the last eight of years, my life has changed over and over. Some of the changes have been for the best and some not so much.
Since one of my favorite people in the world has gotten serious with a very cute boy, small changes have been coming. You know, it actually reminds me of a monsoon storm rolling in. In the distance you see it coming and it is exciting. When the actual storm arrives it is exciting and beautiful. But, once the storm passes through the aftermath and humidity is ridiculous.
I had my first realization that my very own storm was coming when my friend picked her boy over me and the boys. OK. I want her to be happy.
Next, the life insurance policies and joint bank accounts were changing beneficiaries. I understand that too.
Today was the biggest shock of all. While I was having lunch, I was told that this friend would be starting her "own" blog with her new family.
What the heck! Who is going to keep my blog running? Who will add pictures and music and cute sayings? Who will update on a regular basis? So many questions???
I don't want to lose my friend, but I think that may be the straw that brakes the camels back!
2 comments:
Good luck with your own blog. Maybe you can name it:
"Janette said:"
First of all...It isn't official that we will have our own blog...it was just a thought!!
Second...Ryan...you're a homo!!
Third...just remember that I will be ADDING a beneficiary...not deleting :)
Post a Comment