Monday, September 15, 2008

Muffin Top

Mike & I had lunch at Paradise Bakery before I headed in to work this afternoon. He noticed a sign when we walked in that said all muffins were buy 1 get 1 free!! So he asked me if I wanted one...at first I said NO...since I had a fat filled food orgy with my sisters in LA all weekend...& my pretty dress has to fit perfectly in about 53 days.

But then they said they had some low fat muffins...so I gave in. I knew I would need a snack later at work and I hadn't packed a lunch (since there was nothing to pack and there wasn't time to go to the grocery store in the previous few hours of being at home)...


Work was quazi-busy and after going with my friend Steve to show a photo line-up in Mesa...I was feeling a bit snacky. When I got back to my desk I was very excited to eat my banana-blueberry low fat muffin...


As I tore off the first corner...I could already tell that it was NOT going to be a good muffin...it was NOT the right muffin texture and it was bendable...for lack of a better word. Of course I had to eat more than one bite...just to make sure. Yep...2 corners of the muffin top later...it was still nasty!! Dang...now I am hungry and grossed out all at the same time.



(This is a picture I took with my cell phone...it doesn't quite do the bad muffin justice, but it's better than nothing.)

1 comment:

Carol said...

uh well that totally sucks!