Sunday, September 07, 2008

Photo Shoot

We had THE most exciting day yesterday!! We had our engagement pictures taken near Tempe Town Lake!! I have been SO excited...I think because it was our first official (fun) "wedding" thing that we were able to do...It seems like after the engagement pictures, the wedding will be just around the corner!!


Plus, we have a super fun photographer!! Her name is Annie Randall (http://www.annierandall.com/) and I fell in love with her work after the twins had their photo shoot. I loved her even more after I met her...She was so much fun and was even good enough to get my very own Chandler Bing to smile and have fun!!

I thought I'd post a few of our pics from our photographer's blog...I just won't be posting the one we're gonna send out :) I am marrying the most beautiful man on the planet!! Inside and out. How'd I get SO lucky!? (*sigh*)

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Aww!!! You guys are super cute! I can't wait til' Friday!

Sydney

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Yay! You look so gorgeous! :)