We drove over on Friday and then spent Saturday shopping in LA's fashion district...Santee Alley. We bought a lot of what was needed for the decorating portion of the wedding...I'm glad that at least some of this mess...I mean wedding is coming together so nicely.
After that, we continued our dress shopping endeavours. Richelle must have tried on 25 dresses throughout the day and maybe another 8 at Nordstrom's. We'd already done the same thing at every store in Phoenix, but we thought the Nordstrom's here would have different dresses. They did have a few different styles, but we still don't have dresses, so...
Luckily for me, I already found THE perfect dress!!
We head home tomorrow...dress-less.
1 comment:
nice shirt! great pictures, i would say it looks like you girls are having more fun than working :) i cant believe you guys didnt find a dress, this is freaking crazy ridiculous.
Post a Comment