So, Randi has been makin' me a little, tiny bit jealous, with all her homemaking/cooking skills.
Ya know I was home-makin' long before that cop got the domestic itch!
Anyway... tonight I decided to make the gals that I visiting teach a little Easter Treat!
I think they turned out quite cute if I do say so myself! And I do!
P.S. I would like to apologize if this blog isn't too funny/informative/entertaining, but at least you weren't disappointed when you clicked on my blog, praying that a new post would be there, and it really was! Which is a lot better than the blogs of all you losers (said like in the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective) that NEVER-EVER post a stinkin' new post. Get with it people! I need to be entertained as well as informed! Thanks!
3 comments:
Wow, Can you be my visiting teacher!!
I wish you were my visiting teacher :) Mel
those very tasty and quite cute!
Post a Comment