Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 3...The Drive Home

Sunday was the day to say goodbye to Ryan, Michelle & the girls.

After a quick swim (not me, I slept) and breakfast, we started to say our goodbyes. After getting the cars loaded, I found the Astronaut Ice Cream we bought at the science center...so we all tried it. I had it once as a kid at my friend Nathan Aubrey's house, and remember it tasting much better back then.




Carlys liked it best, but only the ice cream sandwich...she is not too fond of mint chocolate chip. (I learned she does not think mint belongs in any flavor of ice cream.)

We headed home after that and had an enjoyable (?) ride home. I know Carlys loves us (Richelle & me) because she made a pit stop at Cabazon for us to get our fill of the Coach Factory Store!! She doesn't believe in shopping on Sunday (even on vacation, but she loves us that much!!)


I found a fabulous bag that I have wanted for a long time...do I say that about every bag I buy?? It isn't a purse...it's the weekend tote...and it's fabulous!! I also found my beloved beach key chain...the one with a sand pale, a shovel, a starfish...the BEST key chain ever!! Mine broke (the one I paid full price for) about a year ago...maybe a little longer....and it hasn't been for sale anywhere I have been able to find...including e-bay. The original price $60 (yes, it's that cute) the Factory Store price $26!! Woo hoo!!

We made it home safe...blah blah blah...here are some of the cute pics from the weekend.
















1 comment:

rymiembeal said...

THANK YOU for getting all the great pictures. I'll need access to them somehow for myself and next year's calendar. We had so much fun and can't wait to ask you to join us again! It just would'nt have been the same without you.

Michelle