Today was an early release day for the boys, so they were able to spend the afternoon with Nana. They were able to run a few errands with her and frosted a cake for dessert.
Eventually they ended up in the pool with Grumpaw. (For those of you who know grumpaw, understand that was a once in a lifetime chance.) They played in the pool with grumpaw chasing them while they squirted him with the water guns. Nana took some pictures and will hopefully post them on her blog soon.
After I finished working I headed over to eat dinner and dessert with the group.
Nana played a fun game of "bee-attitudes" with the boys and just as we were about to leave, she remembered that they had purchased flowers to plant.
All the boys were so excited that I said OK and off they ran.
After they planted the flowers, Carsen & Derek dug for worms
in the garden.

What a wonderful day, that leaves my heart all warm and smiley.
2 comments:
what a fun day! grumpaw in the pool?! i gotta see this :) you have great parents!
OMG I am SOOOO jealous!! I can't wait to steal Nana!! Really I just can't wait to live close enough to share her!! (and Dad too of course)
Ra
Post a Comment