Dear Blog,
I think the time has come to break-up. I want to remain friends; you hold so many of our memories within you. I know I told my Prettiest Sister the right time wouldn't be until I moved to the west valley (or was prego), but I think that time is approaching with or without my body's ability to make a baby or fall in love with a foreclosure.
Simply put, I'm ready to start my own family journal. Although our blog started to simply make fun of Ryan's blog...we have had fun telling our stories and sharing our pictures. I don't want to leave you, but in order for me to grow (and in order to show off our new sites) we must be ready when the time comes.
I dislike change more then I dislike jollup...well, almost as much...but I think after nearly three years of sharing it is finally time to part ways. The blurb books I have ordered have been challenging (& expensive), but I wanted to leave you with something that means so much to me.
I will always think back fondly of our time together. You will always be my first blog. I hope I am strong enough to move on without you. Hopefully there will be the pitter patter of our new individual family blogs to keep my spirits high.
Love always,
(one of ) the prettiest sisters
p.s. we will post links to our new blogs soon...when the time is just right. (after I'm done making sure they are ready & perfect for my Prettiest Sister)
p.s.s. Nope...not pregnant. (calm down)
p.s.s.s. (?) check out this new song I found. Listen to the words...I love 'em.
I pray that someday I am blessed with a daughter...one healthy, strong, beautiful girl with Mike's blue eyes that we can teach to love herself, give 'em hell, to take on this world, to stand strong & fight like a girl.
3 comments:
*Sniff* Sorry to see you go, but I look forward to the new family blog when it makes it's debut.
So, are you saying you are NOT going to be blogging about the 19 dogs you adopted to make your home into a no-kill shelter???
Okay, well, let's hope the first part of that weird dream I had about you comes true. ;)
i am sad to see the 2 pretty girls part ways. i hope i can survive without this blog. i hope i can find time in between cleaning toothpaste off the ground, picking up cereal, changing diapers, etc to check TWO blogs now :)
Aye, Lass, a family full of give-'em-hell colleens you want? Come by for lessons.
Post a Comment