We had a great time celebrating Sydney...for the last two weeks!! Usually we like a birthday WEEK, but Syd is Syd...so this week she got two. I can't see what happened next year when she turns 18!! Whew...glad I'm not her mother.
Luckily for me, Richelle already did a blog, so all I gotta do is post a few pics...but I only have one of Syd.

Proof that Shanna DOES eat dessert AND still looks like she doesn't. She has THE nicest legs...

Here's her legs...

Syd blowing out her candles...

Nana's birthday cake...she did a great job (as usual).

Emma with her rock star glasses and a new dance move.

Tyler couldn't quite blow hard enough to make the horn make a noise...so he made his own little noise...too cute!! It was more like a kazoo than a horn...wish we had it on video. (also...don't you love his Hugh Hefner studly robe as he played poolside with all the ladies begging to hold him!!)
1 comment:
you're nice! hugh loves you!
Post a Comment