A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Randi.
C-Cake or Pie? Do I have to pick? I guess pie, or a zebra cake, or pie or a piece of Pam's wedding cake or pie. Heck I can't pick!
D-Day of Choice? Thursday, cause I have the next 5 days off
E-Essential Item? Family and a cell phone
F- Favorite color? Purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Black Forest Gummy Bears (white and red rock)
H-Hometown? Phoenix, AZ
I-Favorite Indulgence? I guess COACH
J-January or July? July, we get to go to the beach house.
K-Kids? No thanks, I've got 3
L-Life isn't complete without? Family.
M-Marriage Date? March 29, 97
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters and 2 step sisters, oh I almost forgot 1 brother.
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges when sliced in thin circles (like mom used to do) and apples when they come from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory and have Carmel, white chocolate, coconut, peanut butter and lots of other yummy stuff all over it.
P-Phobia and Fears? coulrophobia, arachnophobia, claustrophobia, decidophobia, medorthophobia, glossophobia, cacophobia.
Q-Quote? " All that I am or Hope to be I owe to my angel mother" Abraham Lincoln
R-Reason to smile? My boys
S-Season of choice? Spring
T-Tag ten people? Haley, Merry, Melynda, Sydney, Carol... do it if you want to
U-Unknown fact about me? I love to play my kids webkins online. I steal my sons DS and Ipod and pretend they are mine.
V-Vegetable? Spinach raw or cooked with salt, butter and a squeeze of lemon
W-Worst habit? Biting my nails.
X - Best use of X in scrabble? Don't play it so I don't need it.
Y-Your favorite food? Pizza
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Scorpio
No comments:
Post a Comment