1. What five places do you want to visit before you die?
1. Australia
2. Africa
3. Spain
4. New York City
5. Alaska
2. What five places have you visited so far?
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Denver, CO
4. The Caribbean (a bunch of islands)
5. Cabo
3. What are your top ten favorite stores?
1. Coach
2. The Limited
3. Gap
4. Ulta
5. M. A. C.
6. Victoria's Secret
7. Aldo
8. New York and Company
9. Marshals
10. Macy's
4. Who are your top five people that you wouldn't be able to live without?
1. My sisters
2. Mike
3. My 3 Boys
4. Syd
5. My dad
5. What are your top four favorite places to eat?
1. Carrabba's
2. Mamma Mias Pizza
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. Um...Thrifty Ice Cream
5. Macayos
6. What is your all time favorite movie?
Pretty Woman
7. What is your favorite book?
Um...I read a lot of crime/murder/law books. I like a lot of the Patricia Cornwell Books
8. What is your favorite type of candy?
I don't really eat candy...I'm a sucker for ice cream though!! Mmm...chocolate & peanut butter...Mmm
9. What is your favorite sport?
I like just every sport if I can watch it live. Probably baseball & basketball are my favs.
10. Who are you tagging?
1. Carol (& she's totally gonna do it this time!! ...or else NO shower!! LOL)
2. My Dad
2 comments:
Sad to see your Bro didn't make the list. I am weeping. Did you leave me off the list because I was surprised that Grampy wasn't on the list.
You're a homo!! And I count Michelle as a sister (same with Carol & Shanna), so technically...you made the list via your wife being way less retarded than you!!
Plus...you made the choice to move away from here...so I already did my mourning about not getting to spend enough time with you, your wife or your girls!!
I had to get over you :) & move on with life. I betchya I could find a counselor in Oxnard that can help you with your "grampy" issues... :)
Post a Comment