There are too many things in life that keep me too busy!! I am terrible at making time to do the things I really want/need to do. For the past 5 years, work has been a huge priority. For the past 2+ years, school has been another huge priority. Mike has become (and is becoming) one of my biggest priorities...which makes getting other stuff accomplished...even harder.
There is never enough time in the day to get my "to-do" list finished...I can't remember when I had more crap crossed off and done that the other way around. Whether it's court, work, homework, class, or trying to squeeze in a few hours of sleep...the days come and go faster than I want them too.
I finally put my foot down and made myself make time for something I decided was too important to pass up. I finished most of my homework on Satruday and Sunday morning we woke up and drove the coop to see Kurt and Anna and their 2 boys!!
Marshall is just about to turn 2 and Jess was born on April 18th. They are so super cute and I wish I could spend more time with them!! When I actually get to see Kurt and Anna, I always remember how much I love them and how much fun we have together!!
Hopefully, with me (hopefully) finishing school in December and some other "work" stuff coming about...it will start to get easier to get my priorities in order!!
1 comment:
Wee Hoo! You finally came for a visit, and we loved it! Hope to see you both again, soon...ish. Love you!
Post a Comment