I just wanted to post my exciting news!! I will officially be graduating from NAU in
May 2009
I am SO freaking excited!! I only have four (4) classes left....two (2) in the fall and two (2) more in the spring!! There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!!I technically could finish by December, which would keep me right on track. When I changed squads, I missed out on an entire year of classes because there was no Monday night cohort!! If I took all four (4) classes in the fall, tuition nearly doubles for full time students. Plus, with me starting this new job up in
Robbery
it will be better not to be overloaded with homework!!
I am SOOOOOO excited!! Four (4) more classes...four (4) more text books...four (4) more outa control tuition payments (well...to NAU...there will be A LOT more being made to my VISA card...hope that degree pays for itself!! Oh wait...it won't...bummer)
So mark your calendars...I'll be walking next May up in Flagstaff!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment