
A couple months ago we bought tickets for Anthony's parents to go to see the musical "Oliver" with us. Unfortunately they called earlier in the week and were both sick. So I was lucky enough to pick 2 other people of MY choosing to use the tickets.
My Mom and Regina were the lucky two recipients of the "Oliver" tickets. (I may add a side note that I did invite my Dad, but he did not enjoy reading the book "Oliver" in high school, like he can remember that long ago, so he refused to go.)

The play was good and I did like the overall happy ending. That Charles Dickens was a weird guy wasn't he? A tale of two cities was a kinda-happy ending too. But then again still sad. There's always the marter. Someone always has to pay the ultimate price. Hum....
We were able to eat dinner at the theater, but we wished we hadn't. It wasn't very good. Not even the desserts. Who can mess up desserts? So after the show we decided to go to heaven. I mean Krispy Kreme Donuts. The closest shop in Arizona is like 60 miles away so we took advantage of the theater being so close. As you can tell we loved our visit!
I know that this morning (and last night) my boys and I enjoyed the donuts and I am sure Raelynn did too!

1 comment:
i have to say, i think jared and i are the only ones who prefer dunkin donuts over krispy kreme - they are too sweet or something not quite sure but dont like them. cute pic of you and carlys though :)
Post a Comment