Over the years I have really loved having a simple way to display "stuff" in my office. I am pretty gay for black and white poka-dots, so I just thought it would be fun to make one...maybe even for my new cubicle up in Robbery!! (WOO HOO!!) So I found directions on the Internet and forced Mike to take me to Joann's on Monday so I would have a project to work on.
Usually I get so frustrated with my inability to make anything, but this was actually fun...and I didn't suck at it!! So yesterday on the way home from another doctor's appointment, I stopped off at Joann's to buy more fabric and stretched canvas (don't ask...I wouldn't have know where Joann's even was without the garmin).
I seriously love that I made something girly and crafty!! This was pretty easy...it required no exertion of energy... When I built all that furniture at Mike's house a couple years ago, or hung his flat screen all by myself...I thought I was cool, but completing a CRAFT!! WOW!! What's next? Scrap booking?? Sewing??
Here are some of the pics...
A Pirate one for Carsen:
A Fishing one for Mike:
A dog one for D
3 comments:
you are very crafty - i am very impressed :)
Wow those ate so cute!!
ARE cute.. not ATE cute! sorry im trying to type and hold a baby... i mess up a lot! hehe
Post a Comment