Here are some things I've learned while being confined to the house for almost a week!!
1. I really love to cook!! I was so bored on Tuesday that I made:
banana chocolate chip muffins
ham & potato casserole
vanilla pudding
grape salad
Today I think I will make meat loaf and...
******************************
I get bored WAY easier than I thought!! It's WAY too hard to be forced to stay home and NOT work on any house projects!!
The things I could be doing instead:
paint the kitchen
clean the garage
mow the lawn
paint my bedroom
clean the office
pay bills
get dressed in actual clothes instead of living in pajamas
dust the front room
plant a garden
getting new tires on my car
**************************************
Things I am sick of:
~ TV...my TIVO (both of them) are EMPTY!! I hate commercials!! ~
~ Crafting ~
~ Non-bloggers ~
~having crap moving around inside my ears hurts & it's getting old!!~
~ My Nintendo DS...you can only play it so much before it isn't fun anymore ~
~ Being held hostage in my own home!! ~
~ Feeling like S@%$!! ~
~ Blowing my nose &/or hacking up Phlegm ~
*********************************
Things I've realized this week:
**I would rather be at work than trapped at home...even in this heat!!**
**Wearing pj's ALL day and night IS nice!!**
**I really like that charm bracelet from Tiffany's, but if I look at the magazine with all the charms ONE more time...I might have to paper cut myself to death with it**
**Living alone sucks and is BORING!!**
**Eating the same casserole 4 meals in a row makes me wanna gag**
**I still have the Fresh Prince theme song memorized...and I sing along**
**I desperately need to start running again!!**
**I miss my squad and yelling at stupid people over the PA**
**My sinuses are full of the nastiest stuff...I've even grossed myself out**
**It's nice to open the fridge and have produce that is fresh**
**Carol is hot!! I can't believe she had twins 3 weeks ago!! I hate her!!**
**It's hard to get excited about the Robbery list when I feel like crap**
**I CAN do crafts!!**
3 comments:
is it to late to order one for meeeeee? I miss you =) and am glad that you are feeling better!!
I will SOOO make you one!! I def feel better, but def not 100%...and you know if I am admitting that...I'm not well :) It's not just my brain this time... :)
here are some things i learned...
while you are sick...
you make great food
i see you a lot more
my toes get polished
did i mention you make great food :)
Post a Comment