Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Family Caboose

I've always been thankful to be #5...for numerous reasons, but mainly because I know Raelynn is the perfect family caboose...as #6, she completes our family perfectly & I am so thankful for her loud laughter, spunky attitude and (mostly) loving nature.

Our little Raelynn, Lynnie, Lukey, Rae, Rae Rae turns the big TWO FIVE today!! Her birthday pictures are on Mom's camera...and that camera is with Mom & Dad in Tennessee...so I thought I'd post some pictures from past years with Rae...from shortly after she joined our family through the 25 years she's held her place in the family...






2 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Rae Lynn!!! lets get together while your parents are gone and watch Top Gun and Big! muhahahaha!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

I love Rae Lynn! Happy birthday to her! I loved it when we would come visit and she would pin us down and kiss us :)