
Well, the wall is up! I finally got the wall I have always wanted. I now have 1 family room, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 office and NO dining room.

I will post more pictures in the next few weeks as the wall is painted, carpet is replaced and new furniture is added! Yea!
2 comments:
yay for the wall!! cant wait to be invited over to sit in the new room :)
ooo this looks fun :) i love redoing things!
ok i'm retarded...i did not know you had a blog cause when you would comment on my page i would click on your name link and it wouldn't take me anywhere...hmmm? so sorry if you thought i was ignoring you or something :) carol told me tonight you had a blog, and i just wanted to say congrats on the wedding news, and you look so pretty in your engagment wedding announcement photo :) congrats again!!
Post a Comment