Thursday, October 02, 2008

One of My Lists

I'm a list maker...I probably need medication. I have a list for things I need "to-do," one for Wedding stuff to-do this week, and next, one for things I need done around the house, one for groceries that I need...yes...meds in a high dose are clearly needed out here in Chandler.

Here's my "random things that make me smile" list for yesterday:

~Carol Ann & her little dressing room dance~

~picturing Raelynn riding in the car next to me...and practically being able to hear her laugh the entire way to California!!~

~Squishy little Tyler and his sweet little smile before work~

~Michael...cuz he makes my soul complete with his smile and tenderness of his heart~

~The simple fact that Chelle & I can communicate without speaking...it's awesome!!~

~Getting to drive to work without paying for gas~

~going to my PO Box everyday and finding RSVP's!!~

~finding fun little notes on almost all of those RSVP's~

~the thought of getting to wear boots & sweaters soon...the weather is cooling down at night again!!~

~I finally found the man of my dreams...for that I can't stop smiling~

~seeing my Dad's phone number on my caller ID~

~answering the phone expecting Richelle & instead it's Carsen...he likes to tell me about school, the share bag & he says how much he loves me!!~

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Don't worry you don't medication. Well much anyway. lol

Carol said...

what happens in a dressing room stays in a dressing room :)