Alright...this is for Syd. I am also anti-New Year's "resolutions," but I'll set some 2009 goals with Sydney...if she keeps her end of the bargain..??

1. Start running again/make the gym a habit (esp. in the abs division) so I can run a 5k for charity with Sydney (& possibly Savannah, Carol & anyone else who's pretty).
Plus, I already bought these awesome new running shoes!! So I'm 1/2 way there...

2. Graduate from NAU
(and get diamond earrings for my grad gift)

3. Learn how to play MarioKart on Wii & kick Ryan's butt from here (so...then 3.5 is to buy a Wii..??)

4. Learn how to sew/Take a sewing class
5. Work some good OT so we can pay off the wedding :)
6. Be better at keeping in touch with friends...make the time & just do it!!
7. Spend more time with my dad (and my grandma) (lunch
once a month or something).
8. Finish my many undone projectsa) the picture book of my mom
b) etc. (I have a list...no worries)





7 comments:
I guess I can wait for 2010. Nana
Mike says, "Practice makes perfect...and we are gonna make a perfect baby"...SOMEDAY...
2010 is the GOAL...who knows, we may get CRAZY, quit practicng and start TRYING sooner than that...or maybe we'll go back to goal #10 :)
Decisions Decisions :) Ugh
Katie was three years after we got married. "Perfect baby." Aww, cute.
By the way, did you know "Buvala" is a slovak word for "Goodwill?"
Happy new year.
Let us know when you start "trying" because we may want to stop "only practicing" around the same time...
r
Oh. my. syncro impregnations? now that's some family unity. hehe.
i will leave the baby comments alone - looks like its been handle a bit already :)
but i will say...5k is sissy stuff...lets at least do a 10k, you can do that without practicing, i know that for a fact. find a 10k and lets do it. cross one thing off your list, its gonna be done asap :)
I think your resolutions are great, I think pictures make them more memorable.
Kerrie
Post a Comment