Here's us at dinner...
Here's part of the dessert (we'd already eaten some...) ...this was the SMALL dessert too, if we would have had our choice, we would NEVER have ordered the SMALL dessert!!
Here's Mike just before he dipped this marshmallow in chocolate...Mmm!!
Here's me enjoying some part of dinner...it was ALL fabulous!! I'd like to thank Trent for setting me up on a quazi-successful blind date YEARS ago with Dave...who introduced me to the Melting Pot!! (hence the quazi-successful portion of the date...Dave never called again...whew!!)
After dinner we went home and watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve on TV and rang in our first New Year as Husband and Wife with a kiss as the ball dropped. (I'm so glad Dave never called...)
We can't wait to see what exciting new adventures this year will bring!!
1 comment:
I'm sorry was that you or Jared licking the plate in the picture :)
Post a Comment