Today was the first day of school for my kids.
We spent the last couple weeks getting ready for the big day.
Planning outfits.
Getting haircuts.
Loading backpacks.
Meeting teachers.
Packing lunches.
Well you get the idea... so here they are.
Ready to start the day...

Derek, in traditional skater gear, off to the 3rd grade.

Carsen, all decked out in Volcum gear, ready for his big Kindergarten debut.

And Jake just couldn't stand by and watch as his brothers were photographed.
We all walked to school to help Carsen get to the right spot.
He did it all perfectly and with ease.

Even walking away...
3 comments:
Oh Man he's so big and brave!! I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to kindergarten!!
And Derek knowing cursive is just plain scary!!
Aunt Randi
2 kids down...one more to go :)
I think most boys can't wait to get out of the house. I was sooo mad that Mom made me go to her school instead of Manzanita. And I was sooo glad to get to go to 1st grade with Ms Mitchell.
Post a Comment