Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picture of a Mother's Love

Right after Jake was born I walked into the primary room and this picture was displayed to go with someones lesson.





I immediately fell in love with this piece of art. It captured the exact way I felt about my new baby and my other 2 babies as well. I love each of my boys so deeply that this is the only description that my heart can give. I wish I could have frozen time and all three boys were still this perfect, innocent infant. There is nothing sweeter than kissing, snuggling and whispering I love you to your very own miracle!



Anyway, after MONTHS of looking, a friend of mine found this picture in Utah while on vacation. She bought it, hauled it home and I happily wrote the big, fat check. Thank you Allyson!



This is now one of my most treasured possessions. I just hope another one of my treasured possessions hangs it on my wall soon!

1 comment:

rymiembeal said...

Sorry, I won't be able to hang it up until about November, but I love you too, sis!:)
rr