I also (finally) got my city car this week. It's a gem...complete with the il-fitted dash mat!! I can't really complain...it's free, has nice cold A/C, and I only have to buy gas twice a month for the Mini!! With gas prices the way they are, the gas alone will save me about $300 per month. Not to mention that I get to call State Farm and make the Mini my secondary vehicle...so I should save a few dollars there too!!
I was too tired last night to be doing anything with my brain...I forgot to add some of the important features my use-to-be-purple car has!! It just turned 129K miles this week!! It does actually have automatic windows and door locks...which NONE of the city trucks (chevys or fords) or cavaliers have. So I am pretty lucky. I rolled down the front passenger window the other day and then began praying that it would go back up!! It did...whew!! It also has pretty comfortable seats...let's not get carried away....it's not a luxury sedan, but the seats are way better than the crappy cavalier seats. Plus...(and this is the big plus) EVERY single detective that sees it says, "Oh WOW!! That's a great code 5 (surveillance) vehicle!! Nobody would ever think you're a cop!!" I'm not sure if that's good or bad...guess we'll find out!!
1 comment:
its no luxury vehicle but at least you save a lot of money by getting to drive it. does it smell like a robbery in there?
Post a Comment