The last 2 weeks have been endless wedding planning. Don't get me wrong, we are having fun.
Maybe fun isn't the word, but it has been a barrel of laughs,
a lot of time spent together and even a few tears.
What did we do before this?
Anyway...
Last night Randi and Sydney stopped by to work on more wedding stuff
Surprise, Surprise.
Jake had just gone to bed and insisted that he get up to see what all the fun was about.
For the first time in his life he ran to Randi and sat on her lap.
We were all so happy and excited that we took a picture for proof.

1 comment:
Years of waiting is right!! Your other boys didn't take a minute to love me, but Jake has been a challenge....whew!!
Now that I've finally won the heart of all three of your boys...I can work 100% on stealing Elias' heart!! He may be tougher than Baby Jake.
Is it sad that I was the "lucky" one that got called into work & left you suckers to do more wedding plans?? hahaha :)
Post a Comment