Friday, August 15, 2008

Special Delivery

My day started out executing a search warrant I wrote yesterday on two Tahoe's used in a kidnapping investigation we are working...the three indoor air conditioned bays at the crime lab were full, so the two SUV's had to be towed to one of the outdoor lots. We (cuz I still have a NO car) got there about 8:30 and luckily there was good cloud cover, but way too much humidity.

We seized two guns that we found in one of the Tahoe's...so I was over in our records bureau having the serial numbers run to make sure they hadn't been stolen or ya know...used in a homicide. :) So I was standing at the counter when my phone rang...I answered it...an officer from the front desk said, "You have a...um...a...."package" down here...can you come....can you just come down here?"

So I hurried down the stairs...and when I turned the corner I saw a lady holding a bag and a balloon...the bag was from Edible Arrangements!! I LOVE to order these arrangements for people I love, but have never been lucky enough to get anything from there. I scooped up my loot and headed up stairs.

When I got back up to my desk, I opened my package and found yummy chocolate covered apples...4 were covered in nuts, 4 were covered in coconut, and 4 that were plain chocolate. They were yummy and everyone (the few people that were there on a Friday) loved them!!

And of course the card was amazingly romantic...yep...I'm keepin him!! :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

another package - what the crap. does he believe in polygamy?