I have nothing interesting to post as of late...mainly because I need pictures to post and I aint got 'em yet :)
This week was another LONG week...I hate to say it, but I'm bored. I miss patrol...everyone (ok...just Rob) keeps telling me that as soon as I am done training (ie: have a clue about anything I'm doing and able to carry my own case load) the loss I feel for patrol will subside. The things I have been able to be a part of have been fun and I've learned a lot...
I'm just used to going 100 mph 10 hours a day and only stopping to pee...now I am sitting at a desk praying someone:
A) kidnaps someone
or
B) robs a bank, a store, a person...
and hopefully with a gun, knife, or a bazooka...and hopefully I will someone how
A) get to chase that someone
or
B) at least be involved.
I re-started one of my favorite hobbies that I got away from a while ago...RUNNING!! Carol and I started running this week...we went every night!! I forgot how much I love to work out...I feel so ALIVE!! Plus...I am gonna buy myself a bike this weekend!! I've needed a bike since about August 11th, 200o when mine mysteriously rode itself out of my garage and into the vehicle of the person that gifted it to me...I figured 8 years is long enough to wait for the return of the bike...not to mention Kyle's bike is:
A) OLD
B) was kidnapped by Regina years ago
and
C) way to big for me anyway.
I want to be able to ride over to Carol's for our daily workouts...plus she's gonna start doing my ab workout with me too!!
Mike and I having opposite schedules really sucks...I didn't think it would be as bad as it has been. I feel like a girl for saying this, but I freaking hate not seeing him!! This is SO unlike me, but I miss him after only a few days...don't get me wrong...I miss him after like 5 minutes, but I can usually pep-talk myself back into my normal "I can take care of myself and don't need a stupid man"" mind set pretty quickly...but after a couple-a days...that mind set is long gone and somehow that girly side of me gets all sad and stupid about not being able to :
A) talk to Mike (our schedules are NOT the same and he's training...makes having a conversation very hard)
B) spend ANY time together except for the weekend (and 2 days is NOT 3 days...let me just throw that in there)
Well...without pictures...even I'm bored of this...so...until next time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment