al and loves to throw the baseball.So the boys and I were playing catch in the back yard and Richelle said she wanted to play. She went out to the garage to get her glove and out she came very enthusiastic. We started to throw the ball to her and she dropped EVERY ball! She started to tell the story of the doodle bugs and her playing softball at the Church… She started to tell me how she had never been good and that she never caught a ball, so I decided I would step in 20 years too late, but try to show her how to catch. I asked to see the glove and I attempted to put it on. Once it was on, I noticed right away that who ever had broken in this mitt never creased it properly and the glove has never had a ball in it. No one could catch with this piece of mitt. It’s a decent glove, a Rawlings Reggie Jackson RG90, but the only thing that fits (and I mean barely fits) when you close it is a Golf Ba
ll.I have since bought a new glove and gave her my old one. We have since started to play catch and she rarely drops a ball!! She has also been hitting balls at the batting cages!! So if she had a decent glove, who knows how good she could have been, NAU Softball Scholarship, USA Olympic Team, or Ward MVP!!
Don’t hate the player, Hate the Mitt!!
Guest Blogger and no I am not pretty!
2 comments:
She already is the MVP for the prettiest Doodle Bugger...AND for the prettiest sister!!
GO DOODLE BUGS!!
Love...the Runner Up :)
p.s. please toss that old glove in the friggin garbage can...it is clearly responsible for the failure of our softball success!!
Ant,
You're pretty too.
Post a Comment