Sunday, September 16, 2007

Family

Last night Anth and I joined Mom and Dad for the adult session of Stake Conference. I was dreading the 2 hours of talks, so I made Anth stop and get me Lifesavers Wintergreen mints to help me survive. The speakers all ended up being very good and I stayed interested the entire time.



After we went to Carrabas for a very late dinner. Don't tell Oprah we ate after 7:30, but we were starving. Randi and Sydney were acting like boys and hanging stuff and doing manual labor so we invited them to join us. Can I just say that the food was all great, I love the Chicken Bryan, but the service was a little slow. That's okay because we had a great time talking and enjoying one another, yes even Anthony.



I really enjoyed Sydney, she is awesome and I hope I can be a "cool aunt" like Barbara, Jeannie, Anne, and Renae. Remember how we always looked forward to just being with them? I love family. I am so grateful that we have been given each other.



We also talked about making some reservations for Wyoming next summer so lets get a planning committee together. Do I have to be in charge of this too?

7 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Why would you use that picture?!?! At least use one where I look cute!

Mrs. Buv said...

I changed the photo, but it was the only one I could find at that particular moment! You are so pretty, but I need a few more photos of you.:)

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

thank you for changing the picture Richelle!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

You are always cute Sydney. Just be thankful that is not your tongue!

Anonymous said...

Sydney "confided" in me last night...while we were being boys...& told me that she doesn't really use her camera...ya know...the one she got for her b-day??

So...I told her I am forcing her to use it!! I want pictures!!!!

And to her mother: the last pic I got of your children...they were actually little children!! So in between working 40+ hours per week, school, and just being a mom...could you maybe get me a 5x7 of an updated photo for my casa??

Great...thx!!

Randi...with an "i"...even though I can do all my own "man projects"!!

And no...I'm not a closet lesbo :)

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Hope those boys are worn out before they get to my house. If not we'll lock them in the pool. Check Our blog to see what they do when they are bored there. Nana

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Randi I would totally use my camera more and post pictures if someone showed me how!!!